Within our property, the studio “Les Hirondelles” is situated on the first floor with its own independent access. It has a surface area of 20m2 and is very bright and sunny.
For your comfort, the studio is organized in two rooms: a kitchen (with fridge, microwaves, mini-oven, electric kettle, toaster, coffee machine maker, hob and TV) and a bedroom with a 180X200 high comfort bed (which can be converted into two twin beds if required), a shower (80X80), a sink and a toilet. It can accommodate a maximum of 2 people) Heating is electric.
You will also benefit from free Wi-Fi access.
A small garden (not exclusive) with a lawn where a garden table is awaiting you as well as deckchairs for relaxing after a good day’s outing.
You will have a private parking space available so that you can park your vehicle.
A closed garage is available for you bicycles.
For the well-being of all, pets are not allowed in the studio.
It is possible to rent the studio “Les Hirondelles” weekly in the same terms as a gite.
Prices vary according to the season :
- June and September 200€ + electricity (if electricity consumption exceeds 8 kilowatts/day) + tourist tax at the current rate.
- July and August: 220€ + electricity (if electricity consumption exceeds 8 kilowatts/day) + tourist tax at the current rate.
In addition, we can provide you with:
- Sheet hire: 13€/bed
- Hire of bathroom towels and household linen: 6€/person
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 20€
For more comfort, you can also rent the studio “Les Hirondelles” nightly (minimum 2 nights) with the services of a B&B (breakfast included, daily service included, bed linen, towels and tea towel provided)
- 60€ for 1 person
- 65€ for 2 persons (double bed)
- 70€ for 2 persons in two single beds
Tourist tax is extra: 0,80€/adult/night.